Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Fun!

The kids had so much fun with Easter this year! It started with egg dying. I can not believe how much fun both Ford and Everett had. When we finished with all 18 eggs about half were cracked (Everett and his tough love) and I think both boys had more dye on their hands than on the eggs. It took about five egg hunts before Everett realized that you were supposed to keep the eggs and that there was candy inside. Once he figured that out, he threw all the eggs to crack them open and quickly stuffed the candy in his mouth before we could take it from him. Ford really enjoyed the hunt, he loves finding things, especially any eggs with toys in them.

Collin and I took the boys to the Treehouse for their Easter present. It was so much fun. They ran around like crazy and even danced the bunny hop with Peter Rabbit. They also made bunny hats and Ford had to sleep with it by his bed and his bunny glasses on so he could try and trick the Easter bunny that he was a bunny too.

We also enjoyed Easter Sunday with both of our families and more Easter surprises for our kids. Ford can not wait for Easter again. I am happy to say that even with all of the Easter things Ford does know that Easter is about how Jesus was resurrected and because he was we can be a family forever!

1 comment:

Joe and Jenny said...

What a fun mom you are (and dad). It looks like you had a good Easter. I think Easter is a close second to Christmas, probably you actually get something, where on most other holidays you don't.