Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Ford!

I can not believe that my little boy is four years old! Ford is such a special guy and I am so proud of him. He is so caring and is always thinking about things to do to cheer people up or to help out. He was very spoiled this year and had two family parties and a friend party.

We celebrated his friend party at My Gym and it was so fun. Most of his friends were there and they all got to run around and play fun games. Ford really shined as the birthday boy and was excited to give out his gift bags, full of trinkets and candy, to his friends.


It is hard to believe that four years ago we were sitting at the hospital while our little boy was in the NICU trying to figure out how to eat and getting antibiotics. He is very healthy now but I do not think he has figured out the whole eating thing. (I guess he gets some of it from his parents!)

He is in preschool again and is having a blast with his friends and with learning. Everett is so excited for his birthday, after all the fun he saw brother have. Adelynn smiles a lot now and is starting to coo, which is a beautiful soft sound (which is quite a difference from her very noisy brothers!)

1 comment:

Brimley Family said...

It was a fun party! Bailey loved it! Thanks for inviting us!