Fordy is really doing a great job of getting potty trained. The turn around from yesterday to today has been very impressive. He loves standing at the top of the stairs and yelling: "Mommy or Daddy... I have to go potty! I have to go pottyyy!!!" Although we have a photo, or two, to prove his success, I will abstain from publishing them.
Oh, the other thing I feel is worth sharing is that he only likes to have his underwear on backwards. He can't see the picture of Diego and the Lemur when they are on his posterior. So he is walking around in backward underwear. The idea of the fly is still a little advanced for him.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If I had lemeur underwear, I would want to be able to see it too, so I support Ford and think hanes should start a new campaign of putting the picture on the front.
Tyler, perhaps we could pull a Kramer, and take this marketing idea directly to the executives at Hanes. What do you think? Next time you're in the United States?
Post a Comment