Well today I had my doctors appointment... Things are going very well. The baby is healthy and strong and incredibly flexible. (In the picture the baby has its feet up way over its head.) Anyways when I came out of the room I went to get the boys from the playroom. Ford saw me and came running over. He starts asking me what the doctor said about they baby (he has never cared much about what the doctor has said about the babies and I was surprised).
I told him the doctor said the baby was healthy and things were good. His response was well what else did he say. I asked him what he thinks the baby is and he replied "a girl" and then I told him he was right! He had to ask me again what the doctor said to make sure that I was not just joking him. He was so excited that he started singing and dancing around the playroom. He is so excited and can not wait for his sister to get here.
Everett's response to the news was a blink and a grunt so he could run around and go down the slides again! I do not think he understands yet what is going on. He did start to run around a bit once he saw how excited his brother was.
Also if anyone was wondering Collin and I are very excited to try our parenting skills out on a daughter!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
congrats on having a girl, that will be so much fun.
CONGRATULATIONS! It is time to start evening out the playing field. I am so happy for you guys, and I am so happy that Ford is happy.
Post a Comment