Thursday, January 7, 2010

To a New Year!

Wow! Time flies so fast! We had a wonderful Christmas with our children being way too spoiled...
Everett was so excited that Santa was coming that he woke everyone up and was running around the house. Ford got an mp3 player and was so excited to have music. Even Adelynn got into the spirit as she tried to open her presents (to eat the paper but she is so adorable.) This Christmas was also special to me because it was the first time in three years that my whole family was together!

2009 was a great year for our family. We got our yard put in (Mostly), we bought a second vehicle, and we added a very special person to our family (Our beautiful daughter who we all adore.) It was also fun and filled with lots of hard work. It ended with the two little ones being sick, me being sick, and Ford having the stomach flu. We are looking forward to a fun new year with more adventure for our family.

1 comment:

MelRol said...

Hey Krystal,
I didn't know you were a blogger, I just saw your blog listed on Stephanie's. I started our blog a few months ago and now I just love it. I'll have to add you guys to our list. See you soon! Melanie