Friday, June 4, 2010

Missing Our Loved Ones

Recently we said goodbye to someone we all miss dearly. Collin's grandfather Sanford Ross Nicholes passed away on May 20. (I am not sure how to add a link so I will update this when Collin can help but the obituary can be found here.) ( http://obitsutah.com/obituary/202/sanford-ross-nicholes.htm ). I am so grateful that I had a chance to get to know him as well as my children. Once again I am grateful that my children understand so much about the gospel and the plan of salvation. Both of the boys know that when we die we go home to our Father in Heaven.

We are so blessed to have such a great family. At the funeral all the grandkids and greatgrandkids sang A Child's Prayer. The boys practiced on the drive and were excited to sing. Even though we miss Grandpa the boys really enjoyed being around their cousins and spending time with family!

No comments: