Saturday, December 11, 2010

Out of the Mouth of Babes

This evening I had an interesting conversation with my five year old. It was about two hours past his bed time I had asked him repeatedly to go and get his pajamas on and then to put his pajamas in the dirty clothes. He looked at me and said "I just put these on and I am not going to take them off. Maybe you just have a teeny tiny small little pea shaped brain in there or maybe your brain just flows away sometimes." At this point I was just laughing and trying to explain how calling someone a pea brain is not appropriate and he just calmly and politely said "I'm just trying to give you reasons why you don't always know things sometimes." I told him I had three "Ford, Everett and Adelynn!"

1 comment:

natashamay said...

Krystal...we were ROLLING reading this! Your kids are so funny!