I do still work on Monday's. I decided to be a stay at home mom, but they needed some help for the rest of the year so I am still there one day a week. Have you been in lately and met the new Dr.?
What a funny baby! He's so cute!
hey i lost your e-mail address on my phone!!! either send it to me again there or leave it on my blog!
I tagged Krystal, so go to my blog cut and paste, and then answer the questions...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I do still work on Monday's. I decided to be a stay at home mom, but they needed some help for the rest of the year so I am still there one day a week. Have you been in lately and met the new Dr.?
What a funny baby! He's so cute!
hey i lost your e-mail address on my phone!!! either send it to me again there or leave it on my blog!
I tagged Krystal, so go to my blog cut and paste, and then answer the questions...
Post a Comment