Since June, Fordy has been begging to go to iFLY. As the minimum age is 3, we've told him to be patient. Yesterday, after 3 months of building anticipation, it was time to fly! Our flight group consisted of Krystal, Fordy and me along with two couples we didn't know. I wish everyone could see the reaction of the rest of the group when they found out that the reason for the assembled crowd outside was because Ford was going to fly! They couldn't get over how "cute he is" and yada, yada!
He had one great-grandma, one grandpa, two grandmas, one uncle and two aunts who showed up as spectators. Before the event, when asked what he thought about finally getting to do iFLY, he said, "I am a little nervous and a little excited," with very little emotion. I think everyone present would attest to it that he was nervous. From the time we got into the flight training room until about 20 minutes after it was all over, he was almost completely silent.
Here's a picture of the Mom flying well with her fellow flyers (Fordy and I) enthusiastically cheering her on!
11 comments:
COLLIN! Hey its Natalie "munk" Earl, I got your blog from pyper..what a cute little family you have!....looks like your doing well!
I want to go!!! Thanks for putting my photos up! I love Fordy's cheeks flapping in the wind!
Tell Fordy Congradulations on his birthday and bravery. He's a tough kid.
I think I will take Fordy with me when I go.....
I'd be careful. It sounds like Susan's planning to kidnap your child and bring him to San Jose. Please remind him about stranger danger this week. ;-)
You have a beautiful family!!
... and that looks really fun!
LOL.....are you kidding I'm the biggest chicken in the world and he looks like a pro.
This is like the cutest thing I have ever seen! what a brave little boy you have. He is adorable in all that gear!
That looks like so much fun. I wish I could have been there.
hármatok közül Fordyn állt legjobban az a repülős szerelés :D
A magyar anonymous-nek: igaza van! Milyen aranyos az a gyerek!
Post a Comment