We are keeping as busy as ever. Collin just returned from a trip (we sure missed him) and we are so grateful that the job is still going all right. It was so crazy with the kids! I am always amazed at the energy that my kids have and the things they do.
Ford has decided that he is back into girls with brown hair. He saw a cute older girl at church and is drawing her pictures. He did tell me "Don't worry Mom, I still think you are beautiful." He is such a sweetheart. Also today he forgot to bring the picture to church so Dad said we could run it to the house. I said we could just wait until next week, Ford looked at me and said "Mom you are not a part of this." All I can say is that I am in trouble when he grows up!
Everett is just as stubborn as ever. We went to Disney on Ice and before that a field trip for Ford's school. I asked him to leave his trade mark style; one of big brothers boots and one Lightening McQueen tennis shoe his size, home for shoes that fit since we would be walking. Well he choose two of his shoes that were both for the same foot. Long story short he ended up with a blister which hurt him. He would not wear shoes for the rest of the day. I convinced him to at least wear one shoe which he did as long as I did not touch his owie! He is still wearing only one shoe.
Adelynn is still so happy and is trying to move around. She doesn't like to be on her tummy so she does this pivot reach where she moves with her bum and her hand. I do not know how she does it but she can move pretty fast and get into everything I do not want her into.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment