Sunday, August 31, 2008

PAINT!!!

Friends and Family: For those of you who have been to our home, I hope you are getting excited! For those of you who haven't made it, yet... I also say to you: Get excited! We are about to add some excitement to our home by painting the walls. We will no longer have the "apartment wall" or "hospital wall" or "dorm room" look that we've had for the last year. Once we get the job done, we'll be sure to post some great shots.
Also, we are mostly done with the installation of our sprinkling system. We have greatly appreciated the help from Terry and Jeremy, as well as other family members who have assisted along the way: Mom, Shelli, Alisha and Mindi.

2 comments:

Rob and Melanie said...

Hey Collin, I found your blog through Trevors. Cute boys!!! Boys are the best, I have four now. Crazy huh?? My blog is private, but if you want me to send you an invite send me your email. melanie@touchfon.com (by the way, this is melanie martin, formally smith):)

Pyper Nicholes said...

When do I need to be over to help? Dad taught me how to paint!!!